1. Favorite Fandom - Well, that was easy. ;) There's nothing I really do not like about Farscape and it hits all my buttons in the right places. So it will always be my favorite. :)
2. Favorite Character- challenge only called for one, but I have two. :) Aeryn Sun and Gil Grissom. I love Aeryn for her bad assery and for being a woman on top of that. Also, her character development is one of the most remarkably well written arcs I've ever seen on TV bar none. Grissom, well, he's just awesome. I love that he's so dedicated to his work and his sense of humor that pops out when least expected.
3. Favorite OTP: John and Aeryn are quite possibly the most perfectly written love story I've seen. And Grissom and Catherine really should have been canon. Because, it's so screamingly obviously there. They're best friends, they care about each other and the attraction is definitely there on both sides. The chemistry is also just as strong between Billy and Marg as it is between Claudia and Ben. That is because both pairs of actors are really good friends off screen as well. :)
4. Favorite Villain: There are lots, many of the Farscape ones for sure, but, the one that I really liked and wished could have been around a little longer was Paul Millander from CSi. He was able to stay a step ahead of Grissom and tweak him. I liked that and thought he was a worthy adversary. It made for compelling episodes. :)
5. Favorite Episode: Again, I have two. :) From CSI it's Kiss, Kiss, Bye, Bye. because it's old Vegas Vs New Vegas and it inspired my Create a TV Show, show, but also, watching Billy and Faye Dunaway act together is a real joy. And for Farscape, hand down it's The Choice. Because that episode is everything. <3